- Driving to a pumpkin patch
- Taking a dip in a corn bath, which I’ll describe in a sec
- The butterfly house
- Digging up sweet potatoes
- Chatting with the Pendeltons (it’s their farm where the pumpkin patch is, so that’s what you do)
- Seeing a Monarch butterfly in the wild after seeing a bunch of them back in the butterfly house
- Shielding our eyes as a car drives by on a dirt road, so as not to get dust in your eyes
No-one’s talking about the maelstrom that’s going on in American domestic politics…as a matter of fact, I’m just assuming I’d get into a heated debate with any of the other people here at the pumpkin patch, yet maybe I shouldn’t be so sure.
For one thing, I don’t typically discuss politics or religion online. However, maybe I’ll change my mind about that. Not sure yet.
Just going to luxuriate in this massive tub of dry corn. As one is wont to do in the pumpkin patch somewhere in Kansas.